For me, artwork without motivation doesn't get finished. So I'm really excited that I have a new deadline: a close friend's birthday later this month.
I was originally thinking to draw a minotaur for her but realized that with my limited free time it would be better to stick with my strengths as more of an equine artist for now. So I'm drawing a centaur. And I'm having a lot of fun with it because it's offers just enough of a challenge to keep my interest without becoming frustrating (so far).
Today I finished some sketches and the line art for the drawing:
Now I just need to decide how I want to color it. Critique is welcome, especially at this stage when changes can still be made and the person this is going to happens to be my toughest critic.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm following YoU!
Wow............That is incredible art work.
Great pics! I'm following too :D
The second pic is blank. Is it supposed to be? lol
Thanks guys!
Nathan: The second one is drawn faintly, but it shouldn't be blank. If you click on it you should be able to view a larger version that's easier to see.
Ah now I see it lol
Computer glitch or something haha.
AWESOME
Post a Comment